Xổ số DanongThe Johns Hopkins All Children's patient experience navigators are committed to patient- and family-centered care and advocate on behalf of patients to ensure a positive hospital experience.
Xổ số DanongThe Johns Hopkins All Children's patient experience navigators are non-medical liaisons who advocate open communication among patients, their families and the entire health care team. Our navigators are dedicated to helping patients and families in a variety of ways, including answering questions or requests, explaining hospital policies, and communicating and resolving hospital-related concerns.
Although the entire care team works together to restore a patient’s health and well-being, concerns may arise regarding care, communication or treatment plans. Often, these concerns begin with misunderstandings or miscommunications among the health care team or other family members. The patient experience navigators understand this and can help if a patient and his or her family don’t feel comfortable sharing a concern.
Xổ số Danong
In addition to assisting families in the resolution of complaints, we also help communicate any compliments related to an experience at our hospital.
The Johns Hopkins All Children’s patient experience navigators have three guiding principles or characteristics:
- Neutral and impartial. We have a neutral perspective and are only concerned with the patient’s and family’s well-being and positive outcome.
- Confidential. We are a confidential resource for patients and families who have concerns about communication, quality of care, unexpected outcomes and more.
- Informal. We are here to make the patients’ and their family’s visit as comfortable as possible.
Our patient experience navigators are available to:
- Navigate the health care system.
- Serve as a liaison between the family and health care team.
- Speak with the health care team and other staff to address any concerns.
- Assist in the resolution of complaints.
- Refer families to appropriate internal and external resources/services.
- Listen and provide an impartial perspective.
- Forward compliments to designated management.
- Explain hospital policies.
Get in touch with a patient experience navigator
To contact a patient experience navigator, please call 727-767-2110 or email us at email@example.com.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-6 p.m
Request an appointment
Complete our online form and our team will reach out to you shortly to schedule an appointment.
Make an appointment
Explore our services
We want the best care for your child. Explore our services to learn more about what we offer.